At 3AM my carbon monoxide detector tweeted me awake 3 nights in a row. Batteries were replaced.
I became more and more cranky with sleep privation.
I called 911 to get fireman advice.
The City of Hudson sent this beautiful contingent in full regalia!
Did you know?
The law requires a carbon monoxide detector on each floor of a house. The 9-volt battery covers when the electric is out.Read the life of these devices on the back. Change battery every year. Check other 3 fire detectors at the same time.
In my HOA there is no building manager, no house alarm company to call the fire department. I have to purchase and maintain the detectors or speed dial Michael
who does it all immediately and disposes of the radio-active devices at the dump.
Oh great tiny city of Hudson
thank you for the details.